CASV RAIL SECTIONS: Picatinny
CASV RAIL SECTIONS: PICATINNY RAIL SECTIONS
The VLTOR CASV Picatinny rail sections are direct replacement rails used on the CASV series of handguards. These rails are machined from aluminum stock and are of Mil-Spec specifications.
Available in 2″, 4″, and 5″ lengths. Also available as a kit that contains five sections of rail – (2) 2″ rails, (2) 4″ rails, (1) 5″ rail.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.
- Mil-Standard 1913 rails
- Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized
- Pre-drilled for mounting
- All hardware needed to install is included
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- Exact sizes of the rail sections
- Two inch rail – 2.16 inches
- Four inch rail – 3.75 inches
- Five inch rail – 5.31 inches
- Kit includes – (2) 2″ rails, (2) 4″ rails, (1) 5″ rail
1. Can I purchase a kit of assorted rail sections?
Yes, we offer a kit that comes with five sections of rail.