Was: From: $179.95
Vltor VRA-RA5 Lower Receiver w/ A5 Buffer System
VRA-RA5: VLTOR Lower Receiver with A5
The VLTOR VRA-RA5 is a fully-featured lower receiver. It is the perfect upgrade to an existing weapon, or an excellent start to a new rifle or pistol build. Some of it’s unique features include a beveled magazine-well, over-sized magazine release button, and 3-position QDS “side saddle” endplate with corresponding inlets milled into the receiver body. The VRA-RA5 comes pre-assembled with VLTOR’s proprietary A5 buffer system (standard A5H2 buffer included). The trigger and lower parts kit are standard mil-spec. The body of the VRA-RA5 receiver is milled from a 7075 T6 aluminum forging.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.
Out of stock
- Machine cut to Mil-Spec tolerances
- Hard coat anodized
- 7075 Lower Forging
- Oversized magazine release
- Grip enhancing cuts on the front of the mag well
- Kit includes seven position Mil-Spec receiver extension, rifle spring, A5H2 buffer, A2 grip, Mil-Spec trigger and VLTOR “side-saddle” sling plate
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- Weight: 1 lb 14.2 oz
1. Can I purchase this lower stripped?
No. We only ship these lowers complete, which will include the lower, parts kit installed, receiver extension, spring/buffer kit, and pistol grip.
2. Can individuals purchase lowers directly from VLTOR?
Yes, but they have to be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please check with your local FFL holder to determine the laws in your state as well as the FFL’s requirements for the transfer.
3. Can I purchase the side-saddle endplate separately?
Unfortunately we cannot sell the side-saddle plates separately. This is because the plates are specially designed to fit on the VLTOR lowers. These plates will not work on a conventional lower receiver.