Was: From: $179.95
VLTOR RE-EBR – Stock Adapter System for SAGE EBR M1A Chassis
RE-EBR: SAGE STOCK ADAPTOR
The RE-EBR VLTOR Stock Adaptor was developed specifically for the Sage International MK14 Enhanced Battle Rifle chassis. This stock adaptor provides flexibility and comfort, as it allows for installation of any mil-spec M4/AR15 buttstock onto a SAGE EBR chassis. The stock tube on the adapter is height adjustable – the entire tube and stock assembly have one inch of vertical travel, providing the user some much needed adjustability in overall check weld height. Each RE-EBR adapter includes a VLTOR EMOD buttstock and TangoDown BattleGrip, as shown. The extension tube on the adapter is hollow, and acts as a storage compartment. The back end is equipped with a watertight threaded cap.
- Adaptor made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Steel mounting hardware
- Five position receiver extension
- One inch of adjustable elevation
- Ambidextrous loop mounting points for the “HK” type sling attachments
- Ambidextrous QD sling swivel sockets
- Comes assembled with a VLTOR EMOD Stock and a TangoDown Grip
- LOP fully collapsed: 12.375 inches
- LOP fully extended: 15.500 inches
Are there any modifications that must be done to install? There may need to be one hole reamed/drilled when mounting the RE-EBR adaptor to an older Sage International EBR Chassis. READ THE USERS MANUAL FOR FULL DETAILS BEFORE INSTALLING.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- Foliage Green:
DOWNLOAD USER'S MANUAL