Was: From: $179.95
Was: From: $149.95
1. Will a standard barrel nut work?
No. You do have to use the provided barrel nut and “one-time use wrench”
2. Do you sell an armorers version of the VIS wrench?
We do not. Our VIS wrenches are meant for one barrel installation. You can purchase additional VIS nuts and wrenches separately.
3. Will the Noveske KX3 fit underneath the handguard? Will a suppressor fit?
The Noveske KX3 and KX5 will fit underneath the VIS Fusion’s handguard. Unfortunately, a suppressor will not fit.
4. What kind of mounting block should I use?
We recommend that you use the Geissele Reaction Rod for installation. Damage could incur if you use clamp style mounting blocks or blocks that do not support the upper internally. This could void your warranty.
5. How do you remove the forward assist to install a custom dust cover?
Due to our Lifetime Warranty, we advise that you not remove or attempt to remove your forward assist. Our Lifetime Warranty covers all of our products as long as they are not modified in any way (i.e. disassembly, Cerakote, painted, Durakote, etc.). We do offer a service in house that will maintain your Lifetime Warranty. Please contact us to arrange this service.
6. Do you make a VIS that is compatible with .308?
We do not current have a .308 compatible MUR available; however, our Research and Development team is exploring this area.
7. What is included with the VIS Upper Receiver?
Included with the VIS Upper receiver is the VIS Barrel nut, and the VIS barrel wrench.
8. I want to know how much barrel will be protruding from the handguard. How do I measure this?
If you visit the “specifications” tab it lists the handguard length. This measurement is taken from the barrel extension flange to the end of the handguard. You must first know the barrel length from the back of the barrel extension flange forward to determine the amount of handguard that will cover your barrel. *All measurements are nominal and subject to change*
|Handguard Length||Weight||Interior Diameter|