VRA-R: VLTOR Lower Receiver
The VLTOR Lower Receiver features a beveled magazine-well, large button magazine release and three-position, quick-detachable single-point sling mount. The VRA-R comes preassembled with a lower parts kit, including VLTOR’s Mil-Spec receiver extension and carbine buffer and spring kit among other included features. The VLTOR lower receiver kit is the perfect upgrade an existing weapon or the best start to a new rifle build.
Out of stock
- Machine cut to Mil-Spec tolerances
- Hard coat anodized
- 7075 Lower Forging
- Oversized magazine release
- Grip enhancing cuts on the front of the mag well
- Kit includes five position 7075 impact extruded Mil-Spec receiver extension, carbine spring and buffer kit, A2 grip, Mil-Spec trigger and VLTOR “side-saddle” sling plate
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- Weight: 1 lb 10.9 oz
1. Can I purchase this lower stripped?
No. We only ship these lowers complete, which will include the lower, parts kit installed, receiver extension, spring/buffer kit, and pistol grip.
2. Can individuals purchase lowers directly from VLTOR?
Yes, but they have to be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please check with your local FFL holder to determine the laws in your state as well as the FFL’s requirements for the transfer.
3. Can I purchase the side-saddle endplate separately?
Unfortunately we cannot sell the side-saddle plates separately. This is because the plates are specially designed to fit on the VLTOR lowers. These plates will not work on a conventional lower receiver.