Vltor VRA-R Lower Receiver
VRA-R: VLTOR Lower Receiver
The VLTOR VRA-R is a fully-featured lower receiver. It is the perfect upgrade to an existing weapon, or an excellent start to a new rifle or pistol build. It features a beveled magazine-well, oversized magazine release button, 3-position QD sling endplate, and more. The VRA-R comes preassembled with a standard mil-spec trigger and lower parts kit, as well as VLTOR’s mil-spec receiver extension and carbine buffer kit.
- Machine cut to Mil-Spec tolerances
- Hard coat anodized
- 7075 Lower Forging
- Oversized magazine release
- Grip enhancing cuts on the front of the mag well
- Kit includes five position 7075 impact extruded Mil-Spec receiver extension, carbine spring and buffer kit, A2 grip, Mil-Spec trigger and VLTOR “side-saddle” sling plate
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- Weight: 1 lb 10.9 oz
1. Can I purchase this lower stripped?
No. We only ship these lowers complete, which will include the lower, parts kit installed, receiver extension, spring/buffer kit, and pistol grip.
2. Can individuals purchase lowers directly from VLTOR?
Yes, but they have to be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please check with your local FFL holder to determine the laws in your state as well as the FFL’s requirements for the transfer.
3. Can I purchase the side-saddle endplate separately?
Unfortunately we cannot sell the side-saddle plates separately. This is because the plates are specially designed to fit on the VLTOR lowers. These plates will not work on a conventional lower receiver.