Vltor VRA-RA5 Lower Receiver w/ A5 Buffer System
VRA-RA5: VLTOR Lower Receiver with A5
The VLTOR VRA-RA5 is a fully-featured lower receiver. It is the perfect upgrade to an existing weapon, or an excellent start to a new rifle or pistol build. It features a beveled magazine-well, oversized magazine release button, 3-position QD sling endplate, and more. The VRA-RA5 comes pre-assembled with Vltor’s complete A5 buffer system (featuring our standard A5H2 buffer). The VRA-RA5 includes a standard mil-spec trigger and lower parts kit.
- Machine cut to Mil-Spec tolerances
- Hard coat anodized
- 7075 Lower Forging
- Oversized magazine release
- Grip enhancing cuts on the front of the mag well
- Kit includes seven position Mil-Spec receiver extension, rifle spring, A5H2 buffer, A2 grip, Mil-Spec trigger and VLTOR “side-saddle” sling plate
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- Weight: 1 lb 14.2 oz
1. Can I purchase this lower stripped?
No. We only ship these lowers complete, which will include the lower, parts kit installed, receiver extension, spring/buffer kit, and pistol grip.
2. Can individuals purchase lowers directly from VLTOR?
Yes, but they have to be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please check with your local FFL holder to determine the laws in your state as well as the FFL’s requirements for the transfer.
3. Can I purchase the side-saddle endplate separately?
Unfortunately we cannot sell the side-saddle plates separately. This is because the plates are specially designed to fit on the VLTOR lowers. These plates will not work on a conventional lower receiver.