VRA-RA5: VLTOR Lower Receiver with A5
The VLTOR Lower Receiver features a beveled magazine-well, large button magazine release and three-position, quick-detachable single-point sling mount. The VRA-RA5 comes preassembled with a lower parts kit, including VLTOR’s A5 receiver extension and spring and buffer kit. The VLTOR lower receiver kit is the perfect upgrade to an existing weapon or the best start to a new rifle build.
- Machine cut to Mil-Spec tolerances
- Hard coat anodized
- 7075 Lower Forging
- Oversized magazine release
- Grip enhancing cuts on the front of the mag well
- Kit includes seven position Mil-Spec receiver extension, rifle spring, A5H2 buffer, A2 grip, Mil-Spec trigger and VLTOR “side-saddle” sling plate
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- Weight: 1 lb 14.2 oz
1. Can I purchase this lower stripped?
No. We only ship these lowers complete, which will include the lower, parts kit installed, receiver extension, spring/buffer kit, and pistol grip.
2. Can individuals purchase lowers directly from VLTOR?
Yes, but they have to be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please check with your local FFL holder to determine the laws in your state as well as the FFL’s requirements for the transfer.
3. Can I purchase the side-saddle endplate separately?
Unfortunately we cannot sell the side-saddle plates separately. This is because the plates are specially designed to fit on the VLTOR lowers. These plates will not work on a conventional lower receiver.