Was: From: $148.95
CASV-14: M14 Rail System
CASV-14: M14 RAIL SYSTEM
In response to the market demand for an extended and lighter cluster rail, VLTOR released the CASV-14 M14 Rail System. This improved rail system for the M1A/M14 is lighter, slimmer and more versatile for the end user. This rail is only produced in the highly requested “extended length”, which extends all the way back to the stripper clip guide.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.
- Manufactured out of Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Easy installation
- Semi free-float handguard (from the OpRod forward, the handguard does not contact the barrel)
- Multiple mounting points for Picatinny rails
- Ambidextrous mounting points in two locations which accept QDS Sling Swivels
- Is compatible with most all GI Spec wood and fiberglass stocks with the exception of the Archangel stock system.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- Foliage Green:
DOWNLOAD USER'S MANUAL
- Weight: 13.5oz
- Overall length of rail: 17 inches
- Overall length of handguard chassis: 12.750 inches
- Width at rear of handguard: 1.90 inches
- Width at front of handguard: 1.65 inches
- Mounting points (3): Stripper Clip Guide, rear of barrel, and around the Operation Rod (OpRod) guide
DOWNLOAD USER'S MANUAL
1. Which M1A/M14’s will this rail fit? The CASV-14 handguard will fit most M1A/M14’s with standard contour barrels. Out of the box, the CASV-14 will NOT fit rifles with barrel contours other than standard (this includes medium contour barrels, heavy barrels, National Match barrels, M21/M25 type rifles, etc.)
2. Does the rail come with Picatinny rail sections? The CASV-14 does not come with any Picatinny rail sections but these can be purchased separately on our webstore in either kit form or individual rail pieces.
3. What Stock Systems will the CASV-14 be compatible with? The CASV-14 is compatible with most all GI Spec wood and fiberglass stocks with the exception of the Archangel stock system.
Kenneth (verified owner) –
Easy fit, follow the instructions it all works. DIY people should have no problems. This is a quality piece of gear. I have a Nam era wood stock on my Socom would not work, I didn’t want to modify my stock and hate the black stock that came with the rifle. I ordered a stock “S” from Vltor. Customer service is better than most places you call, that expect you to know everything. They go out of their way to help you so you can enjoy and get the best from their products.
Nice. I’ve run this w the whole nine yards on a Scout squad. If you know what you are doing, go for it! If you don’t understand stripper clip guide dovetail removal/ replacement, get help. Forrest green on mine.