40mm Multi-Shot Less-Lethal Tactical Launcher (LTL)
Developed with our partner company, Abrams Airborne Manufacturing, The 40mm Multi-Shot Less-Lethal Tactical Launcher (LTL) was manufactured with the needs of the modern tactical team at the forefront. The launcher is capable of firing a wide variety of 40mm LTL ammo. This adaptable launcher also features the KeyMod rail system for the addition of grips, lights, lasers, and other accessories. The adjustable stock system featured on the VLTOR-LTL helps the operator to achieve the correct cheek weld and length of pull.
All NFA rules apply.
- The LTL Multi-Shot Less-Lethal Tactical Launcher is the highest quality, safest, and most high-performing 40mm Multi-Shot Less-Lethal Tactical Launcher on the market domestically and internationally.
- The new LTL can fire all 40mm less lethal grenades in Riot Control, Crowd Control or Breaching Operations. The LTL has been designed to withstand the pressures of 40X46mm Low Velocity training rounds as a safety factor. It is purposely built for Less Lethal munitions only! It is, however, not designed to fire 40mm Low Velocity (LV) Lethal or Medium Velocity (MV) lethal grenades.
- The LTL Multi-Shot Less-Lethal Tactical Launcher is clearly marked as a Less Lethal Weapon.
- The 40mm LTL can be loaded mission-specific with a variety of 40mm less lethal munitions, thus allowing the operator to select the desired round and fire without changing the weapons load. All six 40mm grenades can be fired in less than 3 seconds, effectively covering a very large area without reloading the weapon.
- The range of the system is determined by the effective range of the ammunitions used.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
All sights compatible with a standard Picatinny can be fitted. No elevation mechanism is incorporated into the base as it is not required of the system. The VLTOR-LTL is specifically designed to accommodate a lower crosshair.
VORTEX SPARC II sight:
The SPARC II is an Ultra-compact and lightweight, Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat sight. It has digital rear facing controls for powering on/off and adjusting the 2 MOA daylight bright red dot brightness at ten intensity levels. Rugged single-piece body is machined from aircraft grade aluminum is o-ring sealed for waterproof and fog proof performance, mounted to the standard Picatinny rail.
Any mechanical sight can be fitted to the standard Picatinny rail.
|Caliber||40 X 46mm Less than Lethal ONLY!! (DODIC and NATO Standard) NOTE: Not for use with 40 X 46mm Low Velocity (LV) or 40 X 51mm Medium Velocity (MV)! Firing LV/MV munitions from this weapon may cause damage to the weapon or harm the shooter!|
|Length w/ 10 inch (254mm) barrel||Stock collapsed||25.5 inches||(648 mm)|
|Stock extended||29.1 inches||(739 mm)|
|Width||6.5 inches||(165 mm)|
|Rifling||Unloaded w/o accessories||12.75 lbs||(5.78 kg)|
|Minimum Range||Depends on LTL munition utilized|
|Maximum Range||Depends on LTL munition utilized|
|Maximum Effective Range||Depends on LTL munition utilized|
|Cylinder Capacity||Six (6) rounds of 40mm|
|Chamber Length||5.5 inches||(140 mm)|
|Method of Operation||Semi-automatic and manual cycling double action only|