CASV-SCAR-E: SCAR Handguard Extender KeyMod™
CASV-SCAR-E: SCAR HANDGUARD EXTENDER KeyMod™
The VLTOR SCAR-KM-E Extender allows the user to extend the SCAR-KM handguard an additional three inches. This extra space can be used for mounting tactical accessories or for supporting a longer handgrip. Featuring the KeyMod™ mounting system, KeyMod™ rail sections can be mounted to the extender to allow for additional accessories to be installed. The SCAR-KM-E is compatible with both the light and heavy models and can be purchased in either black or Patriot Brown.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Hard coat anodized 6061 T6 aluminum
- Simple to install
- Fits both light and heavy models
- Exact profile of the SCAR-KM handguard
- Mounting surfaces at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions as well as upper and lower 45 degree angle surfaces
- Compatible with all standard KeyMod™ accessories
Black and Patriot Brown
- Weight: 3.20 ounces
- Length: 3 inches
1. Will this extender work with different handguards?
The SCAR-KM-E is only compatible with the VLTOR SCAR-KM handguard.
There are no reviews yet.