Was: From: $149.95
Was: From: $549.95
Was: From: $189.95
The CASV-KM handguard is a drop on rail system for any AR-15 platform equipped with an M4 flat top receiver. This year we introduced the CASV-KM, with the integrated KeyMod™ system. The KeyMod™ system breaks from the traditional fixed quad rail setup and allows the operator to decide where accessories or rails are mounted. KeyMod™ also allows for modularity between various different manufactures’ accessories. Note: The CASV-KM comes supplied with the handguard only. The barrel, sights, and all other accessories must be purchased separately.
The CASV-KM: AR-15 Handguard with KeyMod has been discontinued and placed on clearance. Product is limited in availability. All available inventory has been updated on this page.
1. Will a railed gas block fit underneath the CASV? Yes, but there is 5/8 inch of clearance from the top of the barrel to the bottom of the CASV upper handguard. You will need to measure your railed gas block to determine if it will fit.
2. Will the Noveske KX3 or a suppressor fit underneath the handguard? Yes, there is plenty of room for the KX3 or a suppressor.
3. I want to use a suppressor and have the handguard cover a portion of it, how can I do this? Check out this link!
4. I want to know how much barrel will be protruding from the handguard. How do I measure this?
If you visit the “specifications” tab it lists the handguard length. This measurement is taken from the barrel extension flange to the end of the handguard. You must first know the barrel length from the back of the barrel extension flange forward to determine the amount of handguard that will cover your barrel.
5. What rear sight can I use with this handguard? You can use the Troy, Midwest Industries, or Diamondhead USA flip-up rear sight.
6. What front sight can I use with this handguard? You can use any of the flip up sights that you like or we sell a flip up sight that is designed specifically for the CASV. Follow this link!
|Handguard length||8.39 w/ cutout for A2 sight||8.96''||12.04''|
|Weight||13.10 oz||13.90 oz||17.60 oz|
|Rail thickness over receiver||.480'' (top rail)||.480'' (top rail)||.480'' (top rail)|