Was: From: $179.95
VULCAN CASV-SCAR: SCAR Handguard KeyMod™
VULCAN CASV-SCAR: SCAR HANDGUARD KeyMod™
The VULCAN SCAR KeyMod™ Handguard replaces the lower and side accessory rails with one smooth continuous surface. These handguards were marked for the VULCAN line due to the QD socket being incorrectly positioned. On the VULCAN models of the SCAR KeyMod™, a QD sling swivel will not install because it interferes with the gas block not allowing the QD to engage.
The KeyMod™ system allows for mounting KeyMod™ accessory rails right where you need them. The SCAR-KM comes with one 2” KeyMod™ Picatinny rail section. Additional rail sections can be purchased separately. The SCAR-KM is compatible with both the light and heavy models and can be purchased in either black or Patriot Brown.
Rifle is pictured with an optional extender piece which can also be purchased separately that supplies more length to the handguard if desired. the VULCAN CASV-SCAR does not come with this extender.
*Note- this product is part of our VULCAN line of items. This includes factory second, blemished items, and limited edition items. Please read our VULCAN policies completely before ordering. By placing an order you agree that you have read and understand these policies.*
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Hard coat anodized 6061 T6 aluminum
- Simple to install
- Fits both light and heavy models
- Mounting surfaces at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions as well as upper and lower 45 degree angle surfaces
- Compatible with all standard KeyMod™ accessories
Black and Patriot Brown
DOWNLOAD USER'S MANUAL
- Length of Top Rail: 7 inches
- Length of side rails: 7 inches
- Length of bottom rail: 9 inches
- Width: 2.14″
- Weight: 8.9 ounces
- Hard coat anodizedHard coat anodizedd 6061 T6 aluminum
DOWNLOAD USER'S MANUAL
1. Is this handguard considered free-float?
Yes. The handguard allows the barrel to free-float.
2. Does the handguard interfere with removing the barrel?
Yes, two of the six screws that are required to remove the barrel are covered by the handguard. Removing the handguard is necessary but simple.