Vltor MP-1 ModPod – Bipod Leg Set
MP-1: VLTOR Modpod
The Modpod is a bipod assembly that mounts to the side of railed forends. The individual bipod leg attaches to the side rails, allowing the user to have an unobstructed lower rail, where most bipods normally mount.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.
- Legs rotate 360 degrees, locking every 90 degrees
- Simple and silent push button operation for each leg
- Self-contained hardware with no small part to lose
- Allows for the use of an M203 Grenade Launcher
- Feet are adjustable for three different lengths
- Impact and temperature resistant polymer
- Matte anti-reflection/anti-glare finish
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COLORS:
- Weight: 10.6oz
- Length collapsed (from centerline of pivot): 8.430 inches
- Length extended (from the centerline of pivot): 10.940 inches
- Metal components are both stainless steel and aircraft-grade aluminum
- Mounts to any weapon that features a 3 and 9 o’clock position Picatinny railed handguard/rail system
1. Does the Modpod affect ejection?
Most rail sections will work with the Modpod but there are a few exceptions. If mounted at the muzzle end of the rail and the legs are folded, the bipods legs may interfere with the weapons ejection. Therefore, we recommend a mid-mounted position for the short rail systems. The bipod legs tend to work better with the mid length rail systems and they work perfectly on any rifle length rail system.