CASV-SCAR-E: SCAR Handguard Extender
CASV-SCAR-E: SCAR HANDGUARD EXTENDER
The CASV-SCAR Extender allows the end-user to extend the CASV-SCAR handguard an additional three inches. This extra space can be used for mounting tactical accessories or for supporting a longer handgrip.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Hard coat anodized 6061 T6 aluminum
- Simple to install
- Fits both light and heavy models
- Exact profile of the CASV-SCAR handguard
- Mounting surfaces at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions as well as upper and lower 45 degree angle surfaces
Black and Patriot Brown
- Weight: 4.0 ounces
- Length: 3 inches
1. Will this extender work with different handguards?
The CASV-SCAR-E is only compatible with the VLTOR CASV-SCAR handguard.