RE-SCAR: SCAR Receiver
RE-SCAR: SCAR RECEIVER EXTENSION/STOCK ADAPTER
The VLTOR SCAR Receiver Extension/ Stock Adapter provides a rock solid solution to installing a standard M4/AR15 collapsible stock onto the SCAR. This lightweight attachment is made in a variation for either the Semi-Auto version or Select Fire.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.
- Extruded 6061 T6 Aluminum Receiver Extension
- Simple to install
- Two models compatible with Semi-Auto or Select Fire
- Fits both light and heavy models
- Elevation adjustment for use with or without optics
- Two QD sling sockets
Black and Patriot Brown
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
1. What type of buttstock will work on this adapter?
Most any M4/AR15 type buttstock will work as long as it is Mil-Spec dimensioned.
2. Will this stock adapter still allow me to fold the stock?
This adapter does not allow for folding the stock to the side.
3. Why does the stock adapter feel so tight during installation?
This adapter sometimes requires the stock positioning tension adjustment screw to be loosened in order to install the adapter body on to the back end of your SCAR. The design of this stock adapter is such that the stock positioning tension screw simultaneously applies clamping force to the stock tube and rear tabs on your SCAR.